Jul 15, 2009

And so it continues..

First off I apologize for not posting a clip this week, I'll make sure to have one (Or two) next week. David and I have been working non stop since last weekend to finish up this project.



To update you further I'll explain where we are at.

The film has been touched up again and again and currently we have a picture lock, that means none of the visuals from the camera will change, everything is set in it's place. What needs to be done now is finish up our titles (Credits, text, subtitles, etc) in order to make this the best it can be we are making sure everything is perfect, from the placement choices and size to color and shadowing, all in all a tedious and time consuming project. We are also finishing up and recording voice overs, while most of them are already done we are going through to make sure they are perfect and explain our story so all of you can understand it and enjoy it without being confused or lost.

The album is also getting some touch ups and I can tell you I am excited each time I hear a new mix.

Hopefully this update is sufficient and answers some questions you may have. Please feel free to ask us anything about the project either here or through our Twitter or Facebook page.

We are still gathering materials (Shirts, Stickers, Fliers, etc.) so we can start a street team and get you all involved in the fun.

I'll be putting up another update later in the week addressing the poster contest and results/news that goes along with it.

Thanks for the support,

Joel

No comments: