Jul 21, 2009

Almost there..

I write to you all today to share some great news.. The project is all but done! We are working this week and next to finish the final touch ups on the titles (text, credits, etc.) and audio mastering (album & film)

We are currently searching for a venue in Milwaukee and Madison, WI to premier the film (if you know of any please let us know!) We're also preparing to send out press packs in hope of landing a distribution deal so we can release the album/film ASAP!

We'll have a limited number on copies available shortly and we'll begin taking pre-orders in the next few weeks. Stay updated (blog, twitter, facebook) in order to sign up. Were only planning on selling 150 'Limited Edition' copies until a distribution deal is set.

We also have a fun little clip for you today featuring David and brother Josiah having a little jam at the end of a rough day of shooting.

Enjoy,

Deleted Scene from The Silo Project "David & Josiah Fun" from Joel Hager on Vimeo

Thanks,

Joel

2 comments:

tvtv3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tvtv3 said...

You better have one of those films reserved for me when they're done. ;) I probably won't be able to make the premiere because of the play, but I've been wanting to see this film since you first told me about it. I've been telling people about it and there is some interest among some of my friends. I'm very glad to hear that it's finally almost done. Keep me posted about how the distribution stuff works out--that's a side of the business I want to know more about.